Support for pregnancy and beyond.
- Difficulties and discomfort in pregnancy, mood swings, hormonal fluctuations, threatened miscarriage
- Fear of giving birth, preparation for labour, coming to terms with a complicated or difficult birth
- Bonding with baby and how to ‘read’ and communicate with baby.
- Relationship concerns, changes to lifestyle and career
- Negative or ambivalent feelings towards baby, anxiety or worry
- Coping with sleep deprivation, feeding demands, crying and comforting
- Adjusting to physical and personal changes, sense of self and identity
General counselling support.
- Bereavement and loss
- Anxiety, obsessive compulsive behaviours
- Stress and anger management
- Life transitions
- Family separation and divorce